Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm never drinking again!

So I drank a shitload of alcohol last night I don't even remember how much! It sucks tho cause I ruined my blue jammies and embarrassed myself in front of all of my friends. I want to be cool but I dont think i can do that if I just keep getting so drunk and ruining my reputation. Ppl at school wouldn't even talk to me the next day and I don't know why! Because of this I've decided to never drink again. ever. Alkohol ruins waaaay too many lives and im not going to let mine be one of them.

I used to think that beer, guns, and cigarettes were the best things in life but now I'm starting to find that that kind of life isn't even all it's made out to be!













Fuuuuuuuck.... I didn't even make it over the railing.

I started drinking cuz 1 of my friends told me that drinking whisky turns you into a cowboy but that's far from true. My life was nothing without alcohol but I've come a long way. All I wanted to do was drink as much as I can cuz i was in a heavy metal band.

I decided that im going to just play it cool nwo and drink wine if I hav 2.



Besides wine gets U even drunker than beer and it even tastes good!

Even if it is scientifically proven fact that alcohol makes you a better driver, driving while drunk wasn't even cool until last year! Its safe because the alcohol relaxes ur body and prevents u from making dumb, impulsive decisions like slowing down in school zones and using the blinker. If your friends tell you not to drive home when you are drunk, do not listen to them. They are just trying to keep you from looking cool and impressing all the girls because they want all the action to themselves. 2 bad the WORST wrecks involve drinking...



What a horrible accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment